dear sir i want to crack iit jee 2013 but i wasted so much time but now i am ready to dedicate my self to crack iit can i crack it by starting now plz sir tell me i so keen to study in iit?

dear sir i want to crack iit jee 2013 but i wasted so much time but now i am ready to dedicate my self to crack iit can i crack it by starting now plz sir tell me i so keen to study in iit?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar
312 Points
11 years ago

attempt several practice tests

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

ramesh jain
14 Points
11 years ago

no you can''t crack it if you are not a brilliant student because iit needs intensive training and iit also has tha tag of toughest exam .but if you belief yourself then you can crack it with full efforts but with regular self studying of 15-18 hours per day. jee 2013 will have almost 13 lakh candidates and think where you are, you''re nothing so sapne mat dekh aur dukan khol ke 5000 rs kama mahine key samjha be tere bas ki baat hi nahi wo bhi 6 mahine mein. acche acche ni kar paate iit toh tu kya scientist hai ya einstein or genius be tujhe toh anand kumar  hi shayad bacha le chale.

regards,

student of class 25

just joking bro don''t take on your heart you can do just belief in yourself

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free