what is the syllabus for jee 2023 as i am an iit aspirant also pls tell how can i study without feeling sleepy

what is the syllabus for jee  2023 as i am an iit aspirant also pls tell how can i study without feeling sleepy 

Grade:11

1 Answers

Sowmiya
59 Points
2 years ago

What you first need to realize in order to study efficiently is to study by understanding. This means you studying by actually understanding what you are learning instead of memorizing the entire topic/subject. This will require you to constantly identify what topics you now well and what other topics you need to improve. This, in turn, will allow you to focus your studies each time on topic s you need to improve.

That said, what I will suggest to you is have a 3-hour study session, with a 15-minute break in between. Depending on how free you are each day, you can have another session on each day (one in the morning after your breakfast, one in the afternoon after lunch and one at night just before bedtime). For each session, you should try not to study continuously for more than 3 hours because you are likely to feel disengaged after studying for a long time. Hence, you may only study, at most, 9 hours for just a couple of days and not all days because you will get burnout.

In the last 15 minutes of each study session, you do a reflection on what you have learned and what you still need to improve on. This will give you a sense of direction on what you need to study on your next study session. Repeat this reflection step in each session and you will realize you are studying more efficiently.

All this allows you to study efficiently and still have time to have fun and good night sleep

When I used to feel demotivated and bored from studies, I listened motivational songs like Lakshya (title song) or Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (title song). It used to insert high level of energy into me. Even I used to keep the Lakshya theme song’s punch line as my alarm tone. It motivated me to get up from my bed

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free