Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

How to start preparing for JEE from 10th. I really want to Clear JEE and choose Computer Science and I really wish to do it anyhow. I will do every efforts from now , I just need a path , a guide so I don't waste my time and I Get some quality information . please help me

How to start preparing for JEE from 10th.

I really want to Clear JEE and choose Computer Science and I really wish to do it anyhow.

I will do every efforts from now , I just need a path , a guide so I don't waste my time and I Get some quality information . please help me

Grade:9

2 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 6821 Points
6 months ago
Dear, To built any structure, base foundation is very important.
Without base foundation the structure can't be strong enough.
It's a good thing that you have already decided that what you will you in your future.But it's not easy.For your preparation two things are very important FOCUS and DETERMINATION. Because without focus and determination it is impossible to achieve any goal.Thses two will definitely help you in your preparation.
Your are in class 10 so it's very important that you should also focus on you class 10 studies. Because class 10 studies help you in your basic concepts. Without basic concepts it is impossible to pass any exam.

What should not be done during preparation?
Never ever lose hope and confidence. Remember consistency is the key and you take small steps but strong steps.
Do not miss class. It costs a lot. Finish your work what your are supposed to d0 (finish you DPP, or complete an exercise, review of something taught in class) and then go to sleep.
Do not take any exam lightly. Give your best.
Do not waste time. It will never come back.
Do not forget to do as much you can previous year papers of IIT JEE. It will give you a idea of how you are going to be asked.

Thanks

Yashraj
915 Points
6 months ago
  1. Practice previous year questions many times..
  2. Appear for a test series and analyse it properly (Giving 2–3 hours)
  3. Revise your notes multiple times till they enter your soul :)
  4. Find your strong points and chapters, work on them..
  5. Solve other people’s doubts. It makes your own concepts very clear

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free