How to révise topics since begginning of classe 11.should I follow thé approach to révise topics on 1st day then a week later and then 1 month later.I think that syllabus is too large that i will be able to follow this revise schedule.

How to révise topics since begginning of classe 11.should I follow thé approach to révise topics on 1st day then a  week later and then 1 month later.I think that syllabus is too large that i will be able to follow this revise schedule. 

Grade:11

3 Answers

Saurabh Koranglekar
askIITians Faculty 10335 Points
3 years ago
Dear student

To revise the complete syllabus is difficult. Instead convert the syllabus point wise

Segregate topics based on importance and your ability of perception

Now much of the redundant syllabus is eliminated and only that part is left which you are not able to grasp or apply

That you can revise and update the list by removing the revised topic

Regards
Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago
I hope you are in class 12th. don’t divide your study time equally for 11th and 12th class syllabus. Because JEE board gives questions from 12th class syllabus majorly.Focus on 12th but do not neglect 11th syllabus. Atleast read 11th chapters for one hour a day.It’s time to focus on your strengths. Start from your strongest chapters (11th class) in all three subjects.
Make a perfect schedule.
Give equal & at-lest 2 hours to each subjects.
Study at-least 12 hours a day.
Pick-up your weak points.
Use smart way instead of hard way.
If you want to cover all your concepts with better understanding then use OYE EXAM APP that is easily available on play store & provides you all the study material in free of cost.
Study material such as :- Exemplars of all subjects by expert authors, Exam analytics, Question bank of up-to 8000 unique questions, Important questions, Solved papers of up-to 12 years etc.etc.
Yashraj
908 Points
3 years ago
  1. Start early. An early start can make all the difference. ...
  2. Decide what you're going to revise. Look over your syllabus and decide how you're going to approach your revision. ...
  3. Make a plan. ...
  4. Find a method that works for you. ...
  5. Eat healthily. ...
  6. Regular exercise. ...
  7. Take breaks. ...
  8. Get a good night's sleep.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free