Sir/mam I am currently in class 11 and i have completed NCERT textbook in mathematics.... Now which book or coaching materials should i follow for extra concepts and practicing problems

Sir/mam 
I am currently in class 11 and i have completed NCERT textbook in mathematics....
Now which book or coaching materials  should i follow for extra concepts and practicing problems 

Grade:11

2 Answers

Learn Prepare Inspire
26 Points
3 years ago
NCERT is imortant for holding the basics but for entrance you need a some higher level . So if you want to grip over concepts of jee , you can refer to aman dhattarwal bhaiya for notes . And if you want video lectures you can take either from askiitians or physics wallah whichever suites you better. For practising problems take book 41 year arihant . But remember do questions only after revising concept at least 2 times thouroghly
Vijay Asher
26 Points
2 years ago
Medical entrance exams are the most competitive entrance exams in the country. These exams fill up all seats on the basis of merit lists prepared on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in these medical entrance exams. Students who want to pursue MBBS, BDS, or BUMS degree have to appear in these exams and crack them. The entrance exam for medical college is a gateway to admission in most state and central government medical colleges.
Solve Sample Papers and Previous Years’ Papers
JEE aspirants must utilize their time effectively. Follow a schedule and divide the time equally among all the subjects. If you are ever stuck on a question, give it enough time or else keep it for the end of the chapter and go through the whole concept again.
Attempt Mock Tests
It's time to start your journey to success in JEE (which is conducted in computer-based mode) with Attempt Mock Tests. Attempt mock tests on this app for free, which reveal how you are performing and what are the test difficulty level of each subject, so that you can plan and take mock tests online in order to improve your chances to get rid from exam jitters and perform excellently for JEE. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free