I am a std. 12th student..i have wasted a whole year due 2 lack of knowledge..Bt nw when i have joined a Coaching institute i came 2 know that i''ll b studying wid Droppers..I dun care abt dem bt just want my concepts 2 be thorough..i hv understood d importance of Self Study so I''m experimenting wid numerous preparation tactics bt all r in vain..I seriusly need help 4 getting a QUALITY APPROACH 4 JEE as as well as Board preparation(which i hv nt started yet)..Plz help me

I am a std. 12th student..i have wasted a whole year due 2 lack of knowledge..Bt nw when i have joined a Coaching institute i came 2 know that i''ll b studying wid Droppers..I dun care abt dem bt just want my concepts 2 be thorough..i hv understood d importance of Self Study so I''m experimenting wid numerous preparation tactics bt all r in vain..I seriusly need help 4 getting a QUALITY APPROACH 4 JEE as as well as Board preparation(which i hv nt started yet)..Plz help me

Grade:12

1 Answers

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA
35 Points
10 years ago
IT IS boom time for book-sellers as entrance exams near.Many students end up buyin books for which they don''t have time to devote or confuse themselves by trying to read too many books in a short span IIT-JEE, the most desired entrance exam in the country has been in the news for quite some time now because of the changes in its pattern. There will be two exams - JEE Mains followed by JEE Advanced. The time gap between the two will be three to four weeks. JEE Main, which is equivalent to AIEEE will be conducted by CBSE. JEE Advanced, equivalent to IIT-JEE will be conducted by IITs with the same composition as at present. The IITs and the Joint Admission Board (JAB) have clarified that the format of the JEE-Advanced paper will be the same as that of IIT-JEE. How to prepare for the exam Students seriously aspiring for success with a good rank in the IITs understand the importance of starting early in their preparation for IIT-JEE. As the JEE becomes more competitive now, it is necessary to build a strong base in fundamentals, as early as possible. Coaching institutes’ early edge programmes are designed to give students that extra advantage that can help them get a top rank in IIT-JEE. Why Preparation for 2, 3 or 4 years is always advisable Gives you more time to adapt to the quantum jump in the level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation, which is spread over a longer academic plan. Optimum utilisation of time available. Early starters will always have more time before the actual Board and engineering entrance/other competitive exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches that start later. More time to consolidate one’s performance and for self-revision, development of examination temperament and removal of last-moment doubts. This is vital to help students achieve a quantum jump in rank. As serious aspirants would never like to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest/serious of the lot will join at this stage, thus giving you better competition. Earlier tests and joining any programme give you more time for academics, extra inputs for school and Board studies.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free