I am in class 11 i have wasted 7-8 months now i feel depressed i have deadly thoughts sometimes i mean like something worse that can end my life my parents say I can't get in to any iit i am good for nothing...plz help me

I am in class 11 i have wasted 7-8 months now i feel depressed i have deadly thoughts sometimes i mean like something worse that can end my life my parents say I can't get in to any iit i am good for nothing...plz help me 

Grade:11

1 Answers

Harshit Singh
askIITians Faculty 5963 Points
3 years ago
Dear Student

Don’t think like that . It’s the worst phase of feeling which you are going with but you need to get out of it as it is the starting struggle only. It will make you the real man who can handle pressure and can perform well in worst conditions.
IIT is not everything . Therealso you need to struggle for exams and placements . So, struggles are everywhere . You will have to get used to it and trust me you are the best if you are able to make the way to your dream from now onwards.
Let me not deviate from the main topic. Important thing is that you have wasted the initial phase and hence you need to work more harder from nowonwards to cover these losses .
If you missed the daily study of 6 hours for 2 years, Then you now need to work more harder and study more like 8 hours per day for next 17 months and now you don’t have time to lose . So, let’s give it a shot with full dedication and hard work.
Believe me , You can .
Still, nothing is wasted. It’s just the matter of more and more hard work which you need to put on your studies .
Best of luck from our side. Go and give it a perfect shot.

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free