HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

sir with heartfull gratitude , SIR I AM VERY MUCH TERRIFIED BY THE NEWS WHICH CAME IN NEWSPAPER THAT BOARD PERCENTAGE WILLL ADD UP IN IIT JEE SCORE. SIR UP TO NOW I WAS KNOWING THAT BOARD PERCENTAGE IS NOT OF GRAET IMPOARTANCE SIR BUT AFTER SEEING THE NEWS IAM TERRFIED. SIR FOR THE WHOLE YEAR I HAVE PREPARED FOR JEE AND NOT FOR BOARDS SIR PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESIONS REGARDING THIS. YOURS FAITHFULLY SAGAR KANDPAL

sir with heartfull gratitude ,

SIR I AM VERY MUCH TERRIFIED BY THE NEWS WHICH CAME IN NEWSPAPER THAT BOARD PERCENTAGE WILLL ADD UP IN IIT JEE SCORE. SIR UP TO NOW I WAS KNOWING THAT BOARD PERCENTAGE IS NOT OF GRAET IMPOARTANCE SIR BUT AFTER SEEING THE NEWS IAM TERRFIED. SIR FOR THE WHOLE YEAR I HAVE PREPARED FOR JEE AND NOT FOR BOARDS SIR PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESIONS REGARDING THIS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

SAGAR KANDPAL

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear student Mr sagar kandpal,

You do not worry about this news. till now this is a proposal only and there are very little chance to apply present entrance. This rule may be applicable only JEE-2011, not in JEE2010.  this rule will not affect to you.so be calm and study for JEE as well boeard exam.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free