sir/mam i’m a jee 2023 aspirant, and i am starting my prepration from now, i can manage 10 hours daily to study for prepration, 4 hours will be consumed in my live classes and 6 hrs in my self study and backlogs, i’m in class 11, is it okay, because i can not manage more than 10 hours, otherwise i’ll be inconsistent and unproductive, so studying consistently 10 hours(4 hrs live classes +6 hrs self study and backlogs) is fine? please share your perspective, it’ll be really appreciated, thankyou!

sir/mam i’m a jee 2023 aspirant, and i am starting my prepration from now, i can manage 10 hours daily to study for prepration, 4 hours will be consumed in my live classes and 6 hrs in my self study and backlogs, i’m in class 11, is it okay, because i can not manage more than 10 hours, otherwise i’ll be inconsistent and unproductive, so studying consistently 10 hours(4 hrs live classes +6 hrs self study and backlogs)  is fine? please share your perspective, it’ll be really appreciated, thankyou!

Grade:11

1 Answers

AMAN PREM
68 Points
2 years ago
Firstly I appreciate you for your hard work. 
  1. This is enough time for preparing and achieve good marks. If you continusly do this you can see your result of your hard work in 2-3 months .
  2. keep patience and do hard work with smartly.
  3. Keep practicing NCERT more and more. 
  4. If you make a good command over Physics and maths from now then you absolutely archive your goal. Thank you!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free