hello sir/mam/seniors, i’m a jee 2023 aspirant and currently in class 11, i am starting my prepration from now, i want to know how can i improve my command on maths and physics, i haven’t scored good grades in maths and science since class 7, but i like to study PCM, and i really want to improve it, but i get stuck while solving questions, since i haven’t studied till now for jee 2023 and sstarting from now so i’m hardly able to solve even 10% of questions, and my other peers are able to do it very easily since they’re studying from starting, i really want to improve my phy and maths, and i know i’ll definetly improve it, can you please tell how can i improve them? will be really appreciated, Thankyou!

hello sir/mam/seniors, i’m a jee 2023 aspirant and currently in class 11, i am starting my prepration from now, i want to know how can i improve my command on maths and physics, i haven’t scored good grades in maths and science since class 7, but i like to study PCM, and i really want to improve it, but i get stuck while solving questions, since i haven’t studied till now for jee 2023 and sstarting from now so i’m hardly able to solve even 10% of questions, and my other peers are able to do it very easily since they’re studying from starting, i really want to improve my phy and maths, and i know i’ll definetly improve it, can you please tell how can i improve them? will be really appreciated, Thankyou! 

Grade:11

2 Answers

AMAN PREM
68 Points
2 years ago
Hello,
  • You should to be in always contact with your mentor. 
  • Solve previous year question, and NCERT questions.
  • Study only limited things you can take help of experienced teacher for this .
  • Now you are not a scientist or Engineer . You have to only crack the exam through which you take admission in college . 
  • So study only that things which is important and Don't go behind crowd , choose your own path. 
  • For physics make a formula chart and also for maths .
  • If possible then make a short notes when you reading chapter or class notes .
  • Revise more and more same question like PYQ and NCERT.
  • Don't be panic keep patience and study smartly . Thank you!
AMAN PREM
68 Points
2 years ago
  • Don't focus on marks , instead of this you Clear your topics and make them strong .
  • If you make your chapters strong then absolutely you achieve best .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free