iam doing iit jee 2013 and am enrolling in fitjee integrated pinnace IS IRODOV NECSSARY FR THE NEW IIT PATTERN(BELOW 600 RANK IN JEE)i heard vipul singh air 5 iit jee 2010 did mechanics frm irodov are at least 1 or 2 questions of that level asked in the jee what abour resniuk and haliday is hc verma enough fr a below 600 rank in the jee. Are the pproblems in resnik and haliday does it help fr jee. i will be dooing d c pandey also. is resnik GOOD FR THEORY IS RESNIK GOOD FOR PROBLEMS?

iam doing iit jee 2013 and am enrolling in fitjee integrated pinnace

IS IRODOV NECSSARY FR THE NEW IIT PATTERN(BELOW 600 RANK IN JEE)i heard vipul singh air 5 iit jee 2010 did mechanics frm irodov are at least 1 or 2 questions of that level asked in the jee

what abour resniuk and haliday is hc verma enough fr a below 600 rank in the jee. Are the pproblems in resnik and haliday does it help fr jee. i will be dooing d c pandey also. is resnik GOOD FR THEORY

IS RESNIK GOOD FOR PROBLEMS?

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sandeep

Its a good book to refer but dont go into deep and do only that is required. I will suggest you to do H C verma also. its a very basic book and contain good problems also.

You will find problems of Irodov in D C Pandey books also. 

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free