HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

Hi, I attended a mock JEE exam conducted by my coaching classes.I got an average mark.But after i came home,i tried to solve the question paper again and found that i solved many questions,which i wasn't able to solve during the exam(around 15% more).This has happened many a times.What should i do?

Hi,
I attended a mock JEE exam conducted by my coaching classes.I got an average mark.But after i came home,i tried to solve the question paper again and found that i solved many questions,which i wasn't able to solve during the exam(around 15% more).This has happened many a times.What should i do?

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Varun

This is what we call exam temperament. After getting the paper first read the paper. start with the questions you are very sure about. if you solve these questions correctly then it will give you confidence and you will do good. but if you pick wrong questions then you loose time and confidence in the exam. so selection of right questions is crucial to score more. in exam you are under pressure as a timeline is stick to it but at home there is no timeline hence no pressure. and you will learn to handle the pressure by giving  more and more tests. And if in the exam first select the questions and then try to be accurate. dont commit mistakes in your selected questions.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free