PLEASE SUGGEST HOW I SHOULD STRATEGISE MY STUDIES IN THE MONTH OF MARCH FOR A TOP 200 RANK IN JEE. ENTIRE SYLLABUS HAS ALMOST BEEN REVISED BUT I GUESS,I SOMEWHERE LACK IN PRACTICE. ALSO SUGGEST HOW I SHOULD DIVIDE MY 12 HRS OF STUDY BETWEEN THEORY AND PRACTICE. IM A STUDENT AT FIITJEE LUCKNOW CENTRE AND I GIVE FIITJEE'S AITS EVERY SECOND SUNDAY.

PLEASE SUGGEST HOW I SHOULD STRATEGISE MY STUDIES IN THE MONTH OF MARCH FOR A TOP 200 RANK IN JEE.

ENTIRE SYLLABUS HAS ALMOST BEEN REVISED BUT I GUESS,I SOMEWHERE LACK IN PRACTICE.

ALSO SUGGEST HOW I SHOULD DIVIDE MY 12 HRS OF STUDY BETWEEN THEORY AND PRACTICE.

IM A STUDENT AT FIITJEE LUCKNOW CENTRE AND I GIVE FIITJEE'S AITS EVERY SECOND SUNDAY.

Grade:12

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear shekar,

Good that you are giving AITs every sunday, they are really helpfull and you will appriciate that advantage later.The strategy should be simple start from the most common and easy scoring topics in each subject.You dont want to loose marks where everybody scores.So find out these topics and solve the tuffest problems conceptually.Then ,find the easy topics according to you, solve tuffest and more conceptual problems from these topics .Then move on to more tuff topics and solve the tuffest and conceptual problems from these.Just pick only two chapters at a time.To divide the time,give 5 hrs for the weekest subject and remaining hrs equally to other subjects.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free