Hello Seniors, i’m a jee 2023 aspirant, currently in class 11, and i have started my prepration from now and so i have not completed even a single chapter till now, and that’s why when i gave a mock test i scored only 6/360, and i already knew it, that i’ll score very less because i haven’t studied anything, but i have to study now, i don’t want tolose time now, i want to ask how can i improve my mock test scores? Please answer!

Hello Seniors, i’m a jee 2023 aspirant, currently in class 11, and i have started my prepration from now and so i have not completed even a single chapter till now, and that’s why when i gave a mock test i scored only 6/360, and i already knew it, that i’ll score very less because i haven’t studied anything, but i have to study now, i don’t want tolose time now, i want to ask how can i improve my mock test scores? Please answer!  

Grade:11

1 Answers

AMAN PREM
68 Points
2 years ago
Hello,
  1. Don't panic you have sufficient time to complete your syallabus if you start from now.
  2. You see your syallabus at same time and it looks like burden but when you see a single chapter at a time then you have to do it easily .
  3. Focus on single chapter at a time and start preparing it and after completing it gives a chapter test.
  4. Test is not so important , analysis of test is too much important .
  5. After completing your test analyse it , i am sure you perform better than earlier if you follow these .
  6. Feel relaxed and happy because mind works efficiently when we are happy.
  7. Take a help of your mentor. Thank you!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free