hello sir i am a elecronics engineering student studying in pokhara engineering college located in pokhara nepal. we do have a semester grading system and i woud like to transfer my credit and complete my further study in u.s.a. How do college evaluate my studies can u help me plz?? I hava a maternal uncle who is a citizen in usa and he is fully ready to provide me a full support economically .so what steps i should take??

hello sir i am a  elecronics engineering student studying in pokhara engineering college located in pokhara nepal. we do have a semester grading system and i woud like to transfer my credit and complete my further study in u.s.a. How do college evaluate my studies can u help me plz?? I hava a maternal uncle who is a citizen in usa and he is fully ready to provide me a  full support economically .so what steps i should take??

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Prabesh

You should check with your college authorities and professors. You will need their recommendation. Generally If you go abroad is a university that is ranked higher your grades will be reduced accordingly. And also check with that foreign university is there any system available for this. I have one example of IIT Delhi student Raghu Mahajan of Computer Science (he was also topper of IIT JEE 2006) was recommended by professors fro MIT. he was exceptionally brilliant and no grades were cut in transferring. His CGPA was10/10. 

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free