I am preparing for my medical exams and studying biology from NCERT and my notes. I am not getting time to study extra in that subject besides NCERT and notes. Hw can i manage time in reading extra in bio subject and is it necessary.?

I am preparing for my medical exams and studying biology from NCERT and my notes. I am not getting time to study extra in that subject besides NCERT and notes. Hw can i manage time in reading extra in bio subject and is it necessary.?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Anjali Ahuja
askIITians Faculty 234 Points
9 years ago
Ofcourse a deep study is necessary as u r going for entrance exams. But Do prepare well to ncert and practice entrance questions as much as u can do. In case u have time to read, go for detailed book also atleast for important topics like diversity, human & plant physiology, biotechnology, reproduction n genetics.

Good luck dear.
Raheema Javed
156 Points
9 years ago
Hi student
Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more weightage in the medical exam. I am giving weightage of every topic so you can prepare easily:
Systematics- 7%
Genetics- 6%
Chemical coordination-5%
Animal morpho and cell-4%
Plant reproduction-4%
Animal reproduction, Plant morpho, mineral nutrients, photosynthesis, animal tissues, microbes, origin of life, Animalia (porifera to Echinodermata), anatomy of flowering plants, Biodiversity,environmental issues,monera, plantae-3%
Chordata, cell division, cell respiration, plant growth plant water relation, animal nutrition, sensory system, biotechnology-2%

Shriya Mehrotra
12 Points
9 years ago
thanku mam.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free