sir, i'm studying inter 1st year in andrapradesh,aspiring to become a student in nit trichy. i'm average in math and physcs but good in chemistry my 10th grade marks are 561 out of 600. can u please tell me how many hours i should spend studying each subject and what are the books i should use to score top marks?

sir,

i'm studying inter 1st year in andrapradesh,aspiring to become a student in nit trichy. i'm average in math and physcs but good in chemistry my 10th grade marks are 561 out of 600.  can u please tell me how many hours i should spend studying each subject and what are the books i should use to score top marks?

81_26371_images.jpg

Grade:11

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sheetal

refer books of Arihant Publication. Do the previous years papers and complete your NCERT books for a good rank. Also try to remember the results frequently used in the problems.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

kanchan gajraj
16 Points
12 years ago

start iit with help of these books

chem

rc mukerjee-physical

vibrant academies directors question book

for best in chemistery mingos

math

tmh ,arihant

physics

physics galaxy