HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

sir/madam, thank you for your reply. I got an answer from you stating I may get nit trichy with my state rank being 1079 and open category rank being 679 from T amilnadu. I want to know in which round and in which branch I may get. All ur links point to AIR and I want to know only about state rank counselling Reply me even if it is negative. please help me bcoz I don know whom to ask other than this forum experts thank you

sir/madam,

thank you for your reply. I got an answer from you stating I may get nit trichy with my state rank being 1079 and open category rank being 679 from T amilnadu. I want to know in which round and in which branch I may get. All ur links point to AIR and I want to know only about state rank counselling
Reply me even if it is negative.
please help me bcoz I don know whom to ask other than this forum experts

thank you

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Padma,

I hope you got the best collage ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free