IIT JEE--8136 AIEEE--17151(ANDHRAPRADESH,GENERAL CATEGORY) BITSAT--279 CAN I GET NIT WARANGAL OR TRICHY OR SURATKAL?OR CAN I GET IN ANY OF NEW IIT'S?WILL I GET INTO BITS HYD OR GOA? WHAT IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME?I AM NOT KEEN ABOUT TAKING A DROP.PLEASE TELL EVEN IF I CAN GET ANY OF THE ABOVE NIT'S THROUGH SECOND OR THIRD COUNSELLING? PLEASE REPLY

IIT JEE--8136

AIEEE--17151(ANDHRAPRADESH,GENERAL CATEGORY)

BITSAT--279

CAN I GET NIT WARANGAL OR TRICHY OR SURATKAL?OR CAN I GET IN ANY OF NEW IIT'S?WILL I GET INTO BITS HYD OR GOA?

WHAT IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME?I AM NOT KEEN ABOUT TAKING A DROP.PLEASE TELL EVEN IF I CAN GET ANY OF THE ABOVE NIT'S THROUGH SECOND OR THIRD COUNSELLING?

PLEASE REPLY

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Sai,

Total no. of seats at IITs after opening of new IITs is just 6875. As your rank is quite back you wont be able to make into any of the IITs. You are eligible for IIST and IISER counselling where you may get a seat aloted to you which not a good option.

Regarding your AIEEE rank which is also not quite good, you may get seat at some of the NITs.

At NIT Trichi your optios are : -

1. Metallurgy and Material Engineeering

At Suratkal you will be getting the same branch.

Other than this you will be getting other NITs like nagpur and surat (good) to pursue a degree further

For more deatils regarding what you will be getting at other colleges refer to the link given below : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Regarding you BITSAT marks you willbe getting following things at different BITS : -

1. Finance ( pilani )
  2. Biological Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Information System ( Goa , Hyderabd )
  3. B.Pharm ( Hyderabad )

Among all these option at BITS, Finance will be the best option to pursue as it will make your way to MBA quite easy.

For more details refer : -

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free