I got 105 in JEE MAINS 2018. My general rank is 51302. Will i get chance in IIEST, Shibpur or NIT, Durgapur ?

I got 105 in JEE MAINS 2018. My general rank is 51302. Will i get chance in IIEST, Shibpur or NIT, Durgapur ?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
if you are a general category students you wont be able to get them but if you are not you will get
SS
140 Points
5 years ago

If you don't get admission in desired college, do not get disoriented. Rather try and search about the reputation and the placements offered by some private universities. You can select B Tech.

B Tech is one of the most popular courses, always in demand in India. Students prefer this course with an idea of securing a well paid job after the completion of their professional degree course. So you can select any branch of engineering depending upon your interest among CSE, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering or any other.

So it is advisable if you earn your degree from a well known university that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training.

I can enlist some universities for your help -

• Lovely Professional University,

• Manav Rachna University,

• Sharda University etc.

which offer excellent learning atmosphere to their students.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free