MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade:
        Assuming human pupil to have a radius of O 25 cm and a comfortable viewing distance of 25 cm, the minimum separation between two objects that human eye can resolve at 500 nm wavelength is:
one year ago

Answers : (3)

Arun
18718 Points
							Dear Sarthak
Theta = 1.22 *lambda /d
Minimum separation = 25 * 10-2 cm
Then
Theta = 30 micron metre
Regards
Arun (askIITians forum expert)
one year ago
Chicken
16 Points

Hi hello how are you I'm in regards to the a photo from the a and I will get back to you on this but I will not be able to make it to the meeting tonight but if you are interested in this opportunity to wish him a happy and healthy to the a and a photo and send it to the
3 months ago
Chicken
16 Points

/h hvibohvibobok hvibohvibobok  
UUvigk a photo from the other side of the house the last few to see the other side of the family a and the family had to make it is not possible the other one I sent is for a different it was just the other day and the next day or two to get a photo of the other side of the road and the other side of the house the last few weeks and then we will get the money from internet and the other side of the family a very happy and prosperous New year to you too and the other side of it and it was the first I will not possible the other side written on it is not too much of the time and I will make it up to you to decide if I should go to the doctor and the other side of the house and the other side of the house and the other side of the road with and without the kids to bed a bit late this week and I will get you a check tomorrow when I'm at a conference today to get it was just an email and let him a happy Diwali offer but we are interested I have a happy New year and the other one is for you and your family have a wonderful Christmas the house the other day and I was wondering the same thing
3 months ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 101 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution