would anyone help me in solving this problem : The refractive indices of acrown glass for red and blue light are 1.51 and 1.49 and those of flint glass are 1.77 and1.73 respectively. An isosceles prism of angle 6 degree is made of crown glass . A beam ofwhite light is incident on the prism at an small angle on the prism .The other flint glass isosceles prism is combined with the ceown glass prism in such a way that there is no deviation of the incidet ray .Determine the angle of the flint glass prism .and the net dispertion of the combined system . please provide me the answer with correct explanation.

would anyone help me in solving this problem :

The refractive indices of acrown glass  for red and blue light are 1.51 and 1.49 and those of flint glass  are 1.77 and1.73 respectively. An isosceles prism of angle 6 degree is made of crown glass . A beam ofwhite light is incident on the prism at an small angle on the prism .The other flint glass isosceles prism is combined with the ceown glass prism in such a way that there is no deviation of the incidet ray .Determine the  angle of the flint glass prism .and the net dispertion of the combined system .

please provide me the answer with correct explanation.

Grade:9

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free