Sir, I have secured a rank of 9524 in VIT. As from the latest government MHRD NIRF rankings VIT university is ranked 13th above many NITS. I had always known that except the IITS, BITS PILANI, and top 5 NITS, VIT UNIVERSITY is better than others. Sir, I require your feedback on the bold line. In matter of placements and academics what is the scenario in VIT. Even if rankings by magazines may be wrong but government MHRD cannot be neglected. Recently I have seen both good and bad reviews on VIT. So please kindly educate me on this subject.

Sir, 
I have secured a rank of 9524 in VIT. As from the latest government MHRD NIRF rankings VIT university is ranked 13th above many NITS. I had always known that except the IITS, BITS PILANI, and top 5 NITS,  VIT UNIVERSITY is better than others. 

Sir, I require your feedback on the bold line. In  matter of placements and academics what is the scenario in VIT. Even if rankings by magazines may be wrong but government MHRD cannot be neglected. 

Recently I have seen both good and bad reviews on VIT. So please kindly educate me on this subject.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
See it totally depends upon market forces and your knowledge .If both fall in place you will get a vey good placement. But if any out of this falls out it will be a tedious task for you. But your knowledge can still keep you posted in the race . So the best part is to join anywhwere and concentrate well in youir studies
akash
18 Points
7 years ago
Sir, Please tell me what should the order of preference or ranking of subjects (streams) offered at VIT in terms of placement , rising demand etc.
CSE , ECE , IT , MECHANICAL ….etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free