1)Bits Pilani Hyderabad Campus ECE vs CSE ? Which one of them has better placements and average packages? I am interested in physics but hate maths, I also like programming for games etc. In physics I am interested in robotics but as far as jobs are concerned I want a job in India only not foreign so which course would be better for me? 2)And another question, if I get IIT Chennai and BITS Hyderabad Campus CSE or ECE whichever, which should I chose? I am quite picky about food and dont eat a lot of things and I am concerned about the hostel facilities etc.... I have heard that IIT Chennai is better but is its teaching worth leaving all the facilities that BITS provides? Thanks

1)Bits Pilani Hyderabad Campus ECE vs CSE ?

Which one of them has better placements and average packages?

I am interested in physics but hate maths, I also like programming for games etc. In physics I am interested in robotics but as far as jobs are concerned I want a job in India only not foreign so which course would be better for me?

2)And another question, if I get IIT Chennai and BITS Hyderabad Campus CSE or ECE whichever, which should I chose? I am quite picky about food and dont eat a lot of things and I am concerned about the hostel facilities etc.... I have heard that IIT Chennai is better but is its teaching worth leaving all the facilities that BITS provides?

Thanks

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
Take CSE, it is a much better branch and has much better future scope than the the ece.
sher mohammad
faculty askiitians
b.tech, iit delhi
Please post complete question, this caused inconvenience to us.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free