The Figure(for figure please refer to h.c.verma part 2...page36) shows a cylindrical tube of cross sectional area A filled with two frictionless pistons.The pistons are connected to each other by a metallic wire.Initially the temperature of the gas is T 0 and its pressure is p 0 which equals the atmospheric pressure.(a)What is the tension in the wire?(b)What will be the tension when the tempearture is increased to 2T 0 ? I am very lousy in Physics so...please show me how to solve it too.....not just the ans.....Thank You.

The Figure(for figure please refer to h.c.verma part 2...page36) shows a cylindrical tube of cross sectional area A filled with two frictionless pistons.The pistons are connected to each other by a metallic wire.Initially the temperature of the gas is T0 and its pressure is p0 which equals the atmospheric pressure.(a)What is the tension in the wire?(b)What will be the tension when the tempearture is increased to 2T0?

I am very lousy in Physics so...please show me how to solve it too.....not just the ans.....Thank You.

Grade:upto college level

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free