which books should i study now i have given exa,minations for 9 and now i am in 10 i want to apear for iit examinations in 2013 please suggest

which books should i study now i have given exa,minations for 9 and now i am in 10 i want to apear for iit examinations in 2013 please suggest

Grade:10

2 Answers

SOHAN SARANGI
18 Points
12 years ago

The first u should try to do is to complete or cover your Xth portions first. H.C Verma book is very helpful for physics. For chemistry give preference to ncert books first as they deal with the basic concepts. You can go for other books later. 

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Mridul,

Prefer your NCERT books first than other refrence books.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free