MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12th pass

Can anyone there help me out for this...Plzz plzzz plzzz...
M sry...Need to make 50 characters for posting it
one year ago

Answers : (6)

Umakant biswal
5352 Points

dear abc 
does this ques related to physics , chemi or maths , ?? 
the option no c will turns out to be the correct option here , 
as the duration of day will decide by the revolution of celestial bodies , and not by the goct . so, it will remain same no matter people will walk on left or right side of road . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 
one year ago
Suraj Singh
148 Points
							This question is based on simple logic...  If 50 percent people are going on ri8 side of road then 50 percent will also be returning from ri8 side in their frame of reference which will be an actual left for the people going in ri8 side earlier..  So their will be equilibrium which will result in no change in tym of day..  Hope U like it

one year ago
Abc
10 Points

The answer is either time increases or time decreases..I don't know exactly..It is physics questn based on rotational motion..Is anyone having the answer and reason?
one year ago
Abc
10 Points

Is everyone here an iitian?!!If yes how did you manage scoring good marks yaar?!Would you pls..Guide me..For dat
one year ago
Santosh Datla
askIITians Faculty
77 Points

Since there are a lot of reasons that effect the duration of the day, i am confined to relate with mass distribution
For Example,

The earthquake in Japan has shortened the length of the day by 1.6 microseconds. This is because a redistribution of Earth's mass has occurred due to slippage. (according to Geophysicist)

When ice at the Poles of earth is melted and redistributed around the world, there is a change in the distribution of mass. Like an ice skater opening their arms. Since the mass is far from the axis of rotation, the rotation slows; which means the days are longer.
From these instances it is clear that when there is a redistribution of mass definitely there will be effect on the duration of the day....Even then the effect of this huge mass distribution is of some microseconds which will not of that much concern

Coming to the query here.....
When government announces to walk along one side of the road.....
with respect to each road we may feel that the mass is one sided to each road, but, since the road is aligned in all directions through out India, due to which, the over all distribution of mass remain unchanged. Since the distribution of mass unchanged, duration of day also remains unchanged...

Hope this helps
one year ago
Ganesh Gana
105 Points

Dont worry abc you can foolow umankant bishwal and thanking you. and you r a hopeless and something else
one year ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 2,756
  • View Details

Course Features

• 101 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner