sir in choice filling of counselling of iits or bits or nits should we prefer the ones’’ as the first which we are capable of getting’’ or can we put ‘’the one which may not be possible ac/c to previos year statistics but we are just trying our luck ‘’ as the first ones and for example i can get a mech in an iit but though iam not capable of getting a csc in it i put it a first option but my friend got the same rank but put mech as first preference if we both are fighting for a single seat in mech left who will get the seat and does this strategy work????

sir 
in choice filling of counselling of iits or bits or nits should we prefer the ones’’ as the first  which we are capable of getting’’ or can we put ‘’the one which may not be possible ac/c to previos year statistics but we are just trying our luck ‘’ as the first ones

and

for example i can get a mech in an iit but though  iam  not capable of getting a csc in it i put it a first option but my friend got the same rank but put mech as first preference if we both are fighting for a single seat in mech left who will get the seat and does this strategy work????

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Well to get a seat in NIT/IIT/BIT is wholly solely a matter of one’s score in JEE mains and Advanced plus board score...luck counts in case of availability of seats...there is first come first serve policy in all the high profile institutions....just wait and watch for the counselling rounds...ansd see whether you get a seat or its your friend....and Yes there are certain other choices too where you can apply for admission – Christ Uni, Bangalore,........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........GB Pant Govt Engg College, Delhi,.....Shiv Kumar Singh Inst of Tech and Sci, Indore etc

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free