It's not an academic question but I really need some guidance on time managment and to improve concentration and be more focused. Lately I've been observing that even though I've opted for dummy schooling all the time in my passes away and it seems I've wasted the day. Initially I was performing well at my classes but since two tests my performance is deteriorating and just in a day I have aits exam. I even suffer from laziness and low confidence level, to be frank I believe my brain power and effectiveness in understanding concepts but due to lack in practice I'm lagging behind in proper application. Please guide me to use all of my capabilities. How can boost up my preparation and performance. Thank you. I'll be waiting for the reply

It's not an academic question but I really need some guidance on time managment and to improve concentration and be more focused. 
Lately I've been observing that even though I've opted for dummy schooling all the time in my passes away and it seems I've wasted the day. Initially I was performing well at my classes but since two tests my performance is  deteriorating and just in a day I have aits exam. I even suffer from laziness and low confidence level, to be frank I believe my brain power and effectiveness in understanding concepts but due to lack in practice I'm lagging behind in proper application.  Please guide me to use all of my capabilities.  How can boost up my preparation and  performance. 

Thank you. 
I'll be waiting for the reply 

Grade:11

1 Answers

Saurabh Koranglekar
askIITians Faculty 10335 Points
4 years ago
Dear student

Please find the link below

https://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html

Regards

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?