Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am expecting 121 marks in jee mains 2014 and expecting 91% in CBSE.can I give jee advanced?

I am expecting 121 marks in jee mains 2014 and expecting 91% in CBSE.can I give jee advanced?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Apptica Corporations
37 Points
7 years ago
See giving advanced exam does not depends on your percentage, its based upon the jee main score. Last year for general it was 113 marks . This year is expected to be either 105-110 or a maximum of 120. So I think 99 % chance is that u can give advanced exam but cant say about 1%

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free