consider a straight long wire carrying current i .now if a charge moves parellel to the wire it experiences a magnetic field(if we r stationary on ground) and if we move in a F O Ref. of charge the charge still experiences a force but due to the electric field due to our F O ref. my Question is that if we take a current carrying loop instead of a charge then will there b any force on it(its neutral) in our 2nd Ref. frame.and if any how can we explain it? the ques just arised in my mind while doing HCV objectives for those who feel the concept strange n missleading dont take at heart! experts help!!

consider a straight long wire carrying current i  .now if a charge moves parellel to the wire it experiences a magnetic field(if we r stationary on ground) and if we move in a F O Ref. of charge the charge still experiences a force but due to the electric field due to our F O ref.

my Question is that if we take a current carrying loop instead of a charge then will there b any force on it(its neutral) in our 2nd Ref. frame.and if any how can we explain it?

the ques just arised in my mind while doing HCV objectives for those who feel the concept strange n missleading dont take at heart!

experts help!!

Grade:upto college level

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free