Sir, I got 111 marks in JEE main this year and i am expecting to get 95% in my 12 th board exams (ISC). Also I am sure that I am score 25%+ marks in all subjects in advance paper. So can i get NIT or IIIT...or even IIT (any branch and any subject)?

Sir, I got 111 marks in JEE main this year and i am expecting to get 95% in my 12th board exams (ISC). Also I am sure that I am score 25%+ marks in all subjects in advance paper. So can i get NIT or IIIT...or even IIT (any branch and any subject)?

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
8 years ago

For more details about your rank and what colleges are available you can get your estimated rank from this link and you can look up the opening and closing rank of different colleges.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html?utm_source=promo_on_site&utm_medium=side_banner_jee_rank&utm_campaign=content_promotion&utm_term=image&utm_content=null
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you can visit the official website of nit or iiit to clear your doubts and for further details
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Your score is quite good but to make sure whether you will be able to make it at an IIT/IIIT or NIT , you must visit their official website and get the clear picture. otherwise some other reputed institutions can also be emlisted here which are quite reputed and provide better placements, those institutions are – Rungta College of Engg and Tech, Bhilai,.......Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........JJTU Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free