Sir, I am a 10th class CBSE student and will be giving my board exams this year. I have decided to move to Kota to pursue my coaching for JEE Mains & Advance but I am confused on which coaching insitute is good, I have been considering Resonance as they have the most stable faculty in kota. What are your views on it? whether to take admission in resonace or to look for another coaching institute

Sir,
I am a 10th class CBSE student and will be giving my board exams this year. I have decided to move to Kota to pursue my coaching for JEE Mains & Advance but I am confused on which coaching insitute is good, I have been considering Resonance as they have the most stable faculty in kota. What are your views on it? whether to take admission in resonace or to look for another coaching institute

Grade:10

1 Answers

Parvez ali
askIITians Faculty 47 Points
10 years ago
Your board marks have 40 percent weightage in IITJEE ranking thus a good school as well as coaching institute is required for better result so you can go for a school which has school integrated programme with FIITJEE ,Resonance,Bansal etc. In this way you can save time and can focus at scool as well as IITJEE.As far as coaching institute in kota is concerned Bansal Classes is the best.

Thanks & Regards
Parvez Ali
askIITians Faculty
Btech
ISM Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free