PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Grade:11

5 Answers

Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12th, since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be planned. For this planned study, you can join the online coaching provided by askIITians. We here provide you the study material which is apt for the jee and other competitive exams.
If you are in 11th standard, then also you can join the online classes. In that case, you will be more covering all the topics in even more details.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the leading institutions of country offering Engg study programs...i may suggest to choose out of – Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Inst of Tech, Surat,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,........BITS Pilani,...............Banaras Hindu Uni, Varanasi etc.
rahul
211 Points
8 years ago
pl. read ncert carefully
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey
inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb)
physical chem-  rc mukherjee
maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL
physics – Anurag mishra

APPROVE IF USEFUL
vaibhav
30 Points
8 years ago
For chemistry you have to read ncerts old and new carefully for maths you can do cengage or Arihant package and for physics hc Verma is best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free