HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app developer!

I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app developer!

Grade:10

3 Answers

Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you need to score more in JEE and get admission into engineering college with branch software engineer. Hope it helps also dont forget to approve the answer.
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI MOHIT
SO YOU WANT TO BE  A  ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE HIRED BY TOP COMPANIES LIKE GOOGLE, AMAZON, FLIPKART ETC. AND OTHERS HAVE TO JOIN A PRIVATE COMPANY AT A VERY LOW PAY SCALE.
SO IF YOU WANT TO COME IN BETWEEN THOSE WHO ARE HIRED BY TOP COMPANIES YOU MUST BE FROM A TOP COLLEGE LIKE NIT OR IIT. 
SO COMING ON THE POINT OPT FOR NON MEDICAL{ SUBJECTS: PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHS,COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGLISH} IN YOUR CLASS 11 AND ALSO OPT FOR REGAULAR SCHOOLING. ALONG WITH IT YOU CAN ENROLL FOR ASKIITIANS ONLINE LEARNING PROGRAMME. AFTER SUCCESFUL COMPLETION OF CLASS 12 YOU HAVE TO GO FOR IT FROM A GOOD COLLEGE
SO START YOUR PREPERATIONS  FROM NOW  ONWARDS.TRY TO CLER YOUR CLASS 10 BASICS ALSO
BEST OF LUCK
POST IF STILL ANY DOUBT
THANKYOU
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ mohit 
No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam weightage has been scrapped , but still , there are other engg entrances , which requires board exam percentage . 
so, better join the cbse schools , and put max effort at home whatever time u have with you , in school they will teach ncert , that will cover 40 percent of the jee prep . |
rest u have to just practice these thing in home . 
and doing that also give u full confidence as well . 
TAKE PCM IN CLASS 11TH , they will help u ,. and put physical education in the 6th opt . physical edu will help in scoring more marks without studying so much 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free