i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

Grade:12

9 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but yes in NITs you will definetly get the branch of your choice in a good NIT. Best of Luck..
ketan
14 Points
8 years ago
sir how can i get NITs through jee advance please tell me

Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat Allotment and admission process for the NITs, CFTIs and other institutes that are participating in theJEE Main 2015can be done by JEE Main 2015 qualifiers. Candidates must carefully follow the guidelines prescribed for the Counselling procedure. Please check theJoSAA 2015Counselling Schedule and the procedure.
ketan
14 Points
8 years ago
thank you sir
ketan
14 Points
8 years ago
could u tell me the meaning of this para......”””

Eligibility Criteria 4-

A rank in JEE 2015 (main) paper 2 (B.Planning/B.Arch.) must be secured by the candidate and maths should be one of the subjects in class +2. About 50% aggregate marks should be obtained by the candidate in five subjects including math.”””””

ketan
14 Points
8 years ago
sir ,for JOSSA the candidate should qualify mains paper 1 and advance only ...or mains paper1 and paper2 and advance i m confused with in this two  
becoz jee main paper 2 was optional so i hope nobody gives that paper 
all go for paper 1 only.
than why JOSSA gives eligibility criteria 4 read above
Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
8 years ago
If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12thclass. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
Yes its optional.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
You can try at leading institutions of the country where quality education as well as better placements are given, so you can visit the official websites of those colleges/universities to cull out relevant information related to admission, just try any of these – Bhilai inst of Tech, Durg,...............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........Roorkee College of Engg, Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free