I am not able to manage my time...I can't work according to my time table I think I will not be able to clear advanced... I really want someone to tell me how to manage time. I go to school and is a fiitjeean as well...I hope someone will answer and help me

I am not able to manage my time...I can't work according to my time table
I think I will not be able to clear advanced...
I really want someone to tell me how to manage time. I go to school and is a fiitjeean as well...I hope someone will answer and help me

Grade:11

1 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,
It is really very difficult sometimes to manage time when you are preparing for jee and you have to go school as well as coaching.So to manage time whenever you have spare time use it in studies
If in school teacher is not there in class or you have free time dont waste it every second counts so study there as well and also sometimes its a problem that your time wastages due to alot of travelling to get rid of that You can take classes at home only.
@askiitians we provide you this facility that you can take class from home (online ) upto jee advanced level. In that way you will be always connected to teachers for further information you can call us0120 461 6500

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free