good morning, i used your jee main rank predictor and i got 55825 and obc rank as around 8500.is this rank is true?

good morning, i used your  jee main rank predictor and i got 55825 and obc rank as around 8500.is this  rank is true?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
The rank predictor actually works on the basis of all the previous year data as well as the present year JEE exam pattern and the marking scheme.
Since, the exam pattern and the negative marking was little different this year, thus that has also been taken into account.
So, the rank so predicted by the rank predictor is almost the same as you might be getting after the result.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
The rank predictor gives one a generalized idea, but for the sake of clarity you may visit any IIt website and check outthe clear cut rankings, accordingly one is allotted an institute,,,these days some esteemed colleges and universities have also joine this marathon of quality education and best ever placements....take your decision wisely after a scrutinized survey....try visiting the weblinks of these – Kamala Nehru Inst of Tech, Sultanpur,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,......Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, Gwalior

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free