Hi, I have passed the cbse board exam in march 2013 with 62 marks in maths and 85 marks in physics and 82% overall. So my question is that If I give The improvement exam in both physics and maths and get 85 in maths but 80 in physics so which marks would be counted? like it would be best of both or only the new marks would be counted? Also which marks would be counted for jee mains 2014. I heard somewhere that I will have to give all 5 subjects improvement to be eligible for jee advanced 2014. Is that true?? Thanks, Sonu

Hi,

I have passed the cbse board exam in march 2013 with 62 marks in maths and 85 marks in physics and 82% overall. So my question is that If I give The improvement exam in both physics and maths and get 85 in maths but 80 in physics so which marks would be counted? like it would be best of both or only the new marks would be counted? Also which marks would be counted for jee mains 2014.

I heard somewhere that I will have to give all 5 subjects improvement to be eligible for jee advanced 2014. Is that true??

Thanks,

Sonu

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
\text{Only the latest marks are counted not the best one.}

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free