I prepared for this year, but dint make it. Ive joined SASTRA University in Thanjavur. It is a pretty good university, one of the best private universities in India. But Im not satisfied with anything less than the best. Im preparing again for IIT next year, but Ill be attending classes in SASTRA too. So, Im a partial dropper. Since Ive prepared for 2 years already, Im pretty clear on the concepts. I need more practice in applying the concepts in problems which need to be solved in less than 2 mins. Could you suggest books for physics, chemisty and maths which contain loads of questions in each chapter? I mean, at least 100-150 questions per chapter. The questions should be mainly at the level of JEE Adv. Thanks a lot :)

I prepared for this year, but dint make it. Ive joined SASTRA University in Thanjavur. It is a pretty good university, one of the best private universities in India. But Im not satisfied with anything less than the best. Im preparing again for IIT next year, but Ill be attending classes in SASTRA too. So, Im a partial dropper. Since Ive prepared for 2 years already, Im pretty clear on the concepts. I need more practice in applying the concepts in problems which need to be solved in less than 2 mins. Could you suggest books for physics, chemisty and maths which contain loads of questions in each chapter? I mean, at least 100-150 questions per chapter. The questions should be mainly at the level of JEE Adv. Thanks a lot :) 

Grade:

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago
Dear stdent 
Prepare well you will get it......................
Good Luck 
Cheers 
…...................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free