Sir, this question isn’t academic question, I’m a JEE 2023 aspirant and I want to get a rank under 300 in jee advanced, i had joined a coaching in may, but i’m suffering from respiratory diseases since february, so, I could not study much, now i’ve to complete my modules and extra books from starting i’ve huge backlog, can i still get rank under 300?

Sir, this question isn’t academic question, I’m a JEE 2023 aspirant and I want to get a rank under 300 in jee advanced, i had joined a coaching in may, but i’m suffering from respiratory diseases since february, so, I could not study much, now i’ve to complete my modules and extra books from starting i’ve huge backlog, can i still get rank under 300?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Kuldeepak Dhar Dwivedi
16 Points
2 years ago
First of all I would like to say that nothing is impossible in this world, but it will need your strongest effort.
 I have seen many student scoring top ranks even if there 11th got destroyed.
Be ready to come back in your study routine, try completing your back clocks in such a way that you complete chapters which are required for current chapters being taught in your coaching classes; try to attend your coaching classes regularly so you will not have increasing burden of backlogs.
And remember the 40% rule:
When your mind is telling you that you're done, that you're exhausted, that you cannot possibly go any further, you're only actually 40% done. 
Try reading some famous books like the power of subconscious mind, deep work, Self-Discipline: How to Develop the Mindset, Mental Toughness and Self-Discipline of a U. S. Navy SEAL and many more like that.
They will definitely increase your potential and I will make you feel motivated.
best of luck for your exam :-)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free