Hi there, I am currently in an IB program and reside in Mexico. I will finish my 10th grade in June. If I stay here, I will take the full IB Diploma and graduate high school with this in 2014. Now I am in doubt. I would like to do my higher studies in India. So, is it better for me to go there in 11th grade or stay here and try the JEE. I don't think the second option would be good enough, but I want a suggestion. Also, how hard do you need to study to crack the JEE exam. I mean if I come from an American based studies to India in 11th grade, will I be able to prepare enough to crack the JEE? And if you can also guide me on how the JEE exams work: what mark do you need to be accepted in IIT, out of how much it is, is it multiple choice, and any additional information you can give me. Please. Thank you, Mayank.

Hi there,

I am currently in an IB program and reside in Mexico. I will finish my 10th grade in June. If I stay here, I will take the full IB Diploma and graduate high school with this in 2014.

Now I am in doubt. I would like to do my higher studies in India. So, is it better for me to go there in 11th grade or stay here and try the JEE. I don't think the second option would be good enough, but I want a suggestion.

Also, how hard do you need to study to crack the JEE exam. I mean if I come from an American based studies to India in 11th grade, will I be able to prepare enough to crack the JEE? 

And if you can also guide me on how the JEE exams work: what mark do you need to be accepted in IIT, out of how much it is, is it multiple choice, and any additional information you can give me. Please.

Thank you,

Mayank. 

Grade:

1 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
5 years ago
Dear Student
I hope your query must have been resolved by now.We are closing it from our end.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free