3 springs mass systems in vertical plane are shown in fig.The mass of all pulleys and connecting strings and springs are negligible and friction at all contacts is absent 1. one end of pulley is attached to a string and other end to a spring of 4k on a horizontal plane. the spring attached pulley has block m ,other pulley is attached to a spring of 8k attached to I 2. both ends of pulley is attached to springs 4k and 8k one pulley is attached to block m and other pulley to a string attached to I. 3.one end attached to a spring of 4k ,other end of pulley to a string.pulley with spring 4k is on one end other end has 8k spring attached toI. other pulley has block m calculate T 1,T2,T3 which are time periods of small vertical oscillation of mass in system 1,2,3 respectively

3 springs mass systems in vertical plane are shown in fig.The mass of all pulleys and connecting strings and springs are negligible and friction at all contacts is absent

1. one end of pulley is attached to a string and other end to  a spring of 4k on a horizontal plane. the spring attached pulley has block m ,other pulley is attached to a spring of 8k attached to I

2. both ends of pulley is attached to springs 4k and 8k one pulley is attached to block m and other pulley to a string attached to I.

3.one end attached to a spring of 4k ,other end of pulley to a string.pulley with spring 4k is on one end other end has 8k spring attached toI. other pulley has block m

calculate T1,T2,T3 which are time periods of small vertical oscillation of mass in system  1,2,3 respectively

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear sudha

your question is not clear .It will be better if you put your question with diagram.

so that i can give you detail solution

All the best

Regards

Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free