We are staying in Muscat. I came to Muscat in September 2012. My child joined school in 2013 for 2 nd standard. After three years we want to come back to India i.e. by March/April 2022 (that is after my child completes her 10 th standard. Q1. For entrance exams and admissions in colleges (graduation) do we consider as NRIs or Indian residents? Q2. How much will be fee difference for Entrance and admission for Engineering / Medicine or other catogories? Can you please reply to my queires.

We are staying in Muscat. I came to Muscat in September 2012.
My child joined school in 2013 for 2nd standard.
After three years we want to come back to India i.e. by March/April 2022 (that is after my child completes her 10th standard.

Q1. For entrance exams and admissions in colleges (graduation) do we consider as NRIs or Indian residents?

Q2. How much will be fee difference for Entrance and admission for Engineering / Medicine or other catogories?

Can you please reply to my queires.

Grade:8

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
4 years ago
Hiii 
If u have studied ur +2 from india u can apply for the exams normally.. for proving the nationality or residential certificate u jst need to show that ur parents hav stayed here in india for more than 10 yrs... or u have a legal property in india which proves ur nationality as an indian resident... rest evrythng is as normal as a resident indian student.

2 . If you are taking admission in a private university , They will charge you 1.5 times as normal students . 
About NIT and IITs you need to check the fee structure , by going to its Website. 

Hope this helps . Feel free to ask queries.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free