want to tell my opinion ……..and please recommend and advice me please……. I want to drop after class 10……..And I currently reading in resonance ..in class 11 program …….then after I will take admission after one year in class 11 …….then I take admission in class 12 either in resonance or Allen institute for class 12 ……. Then when I will in class 12 ……I prepared for ntse…Olympiad ……kvpy……and after all I want to take admission in foreign institute……like MIT …Howard….and so many reputed collage ……,……AND THIS IS MY DREAM OF LIFE ……. SO PLEASE ADVISE ME AND GIVE ME CORRECT RECOMMENDATION…….PLEASE……PLEASE

want to tell my opinion ……..and please recommend and advice me please……. I want to drop after class 10……..And I currently reading in resonance ..in class 11 program …….then after I will take admission after one year in class 11 …….then I take admission in class 12 either in resonance or Allen institute for class 12 ……. Then when I will in class 12 ……I prepared for ntse…Olympiad ……kvpy……and after all I want to take admission in foreign institute……like MIT …Howard….and so many reputed collage ……,……AND THIS IS MY DREAM OF LIFE ……. SO PLEASE ADVISE ME AND GIVE ME CORRECT RECOMMENDATION…….PLEASE……PLEASE

Grade:11

1 Answers

Raunak raj
12 Points
2 years ago
If I drop after class 10 .....then it makes any problem ...to appear in Olympiad and kvpy........please 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free