today the cbse board results are declared. I am not satisfied with my english marks(73), with 92 above in rest 4 subjects. i want to go for revaluation of english marks, i want to know whether my new corrected marks or the old marks would be considered for normalisation procedure. i expect around 85-90 in english so it can severly affect my percentage and hence rank.

today the cbse board results are declared. I am not satisfied with my english marks(73), with 92 above in rest 4 subjects. i want to go for revaluation of english marks, i want to know whether my new corrected marks or the old marks would be considered for normalisation procedure. i expect around 85-90 in english so it can severly affect my percentage and hence rank.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
8 years ago
Hi
Revaluation of any paper is done in counting only. And ny the time those come up. All the college councelling and process will be done. If you think the paper will will be rechecked then that doen’t happen. Only re-calculation is done.

Moreover english is a subjective paper you cannot say what marks you will get and what not. Kindly go through the though process again.

Yes it does affect your percentage and hence the rank. Kindly think through it and then go through it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free