Sir. Im in 12th nd, im totally confused that wht I job do or wht not... Im from science nd, my marks is 71% in 2013 Which job is more better for me that I dont know plz guide me I want to earn high pay salary job so which job is suitable for me pllzz tell me nd, sir, im little weak in math but all subjects is ok nd, I dont want to go in iit nd, aeee competitions I want govt job so plzz give me some guidelines for my future I heard somewhere about govt railway job but I dont know much more about this railway job for exmple group d , group c , group b , group a But I want to know in abcd group kaun kaun sa job hota hai in sb group me specially group b or a k bare me janna hai pllzz sir help me nd, sir which is better for me in graduation B.A or bca

Sir.
Im in 12th nd, im totally confused that wht I job do or wht not...
Im from science nd, my marks is 71% in 2013
Which job is more better for me that I dont know plz guide me
I want to earn high pay salary job so which job is suitable for me pllzz tell me nd, sir, im little weak in math but all subjects is ok nd, I dont want to go in iit nd, aeee competitions I want govt job so plzz give me some guidelines for my future
I heard somewhere about govt railway job but I dont know much more about this railway job for exmple group d , group c , group b , group a
But I want to know in abcd group kaun kaun sa job hota hai in sb group me specially group b or a k bare me janna hai pllzz sir help me nd, sir which is better for me in graduation B.A or bca

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aarti Gupta
askIITians Faculty 300 Points
9 years ago
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organized and operated by Government of India under Ministry of Railways. RRCB under Railway recruiting boards (Present 19) calling various posts / vacancies through direct recruitment and competitive examinations for every year.
Gazetted (Group 'A' and 'B') and Non-gazetted (Group 'C' and 'D').

Group 'A' Posts - Group A posts is carried out by UPSC - appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination

All first appointments to a Group A Post in Railway Service shall be made by the President on the recommendation of the Union Public Service Commission from time to time in accordance with the rules framed by him.

Recruitment of Group 'A' Officers are made through:
1. Competitive examination held by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Promotion of officers in Group B.
2. Promotion of Officers from Group 'B' Service.
3. By appointment of candidates initially recruited as Special Class Apprentices by U.P.S.C. for recruitment to Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers.
4. By transfer of an officer in service of the Government.
5. By occasional admission of other qualified persons in consultation with the U.P.S.C.

Group 'B' Posts - This posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade - upgraded posts from Group 'C' railway employees on deputation basis.The group B examination is performed on a Railway depending upon the assessment of vacancies as existing and rising . All vacancies in Group ‘B’ are filled by a promotion on the basis of selection from eligible Group ‘C employees. 70% of the vacancies are filled by seniority cum suitability and 30% by option and selection.

In graduation i would suggest you B.C.A as after doing M.C.A you will have more oppurtunities.

Thanks & Regards

Aarti Gupta

askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free