sir i have reasonably good hold over physics chemistry concepts but i couldn`t make it to iit adv this year due to very silly personal mistakes like lack of confidence etc but i feel that i could surely be at the top notch i also did 2 year coaching from fiitjee south delhiwhere my performance was average if i plan to drop what should my starting strategy and which coaching to join if i should plzzzzzzz give some suggestions it would be great help i khow i have potential to take the rigours for the iit my maths is bad

sir i have reasonably good hold over physics chemistry concepts but i couldn`t make it to iit adv this year due to very silly personal mistakes like lack of confidence etc but i feel that i could surely be at the top notch i also did 2 year coaching from fiitjee south delhiwhere my performance was average if i plan to drop what should my starting strategy and which coaching to join if i should plzzzzzzz give some suggestions it would be great help i khow i have potential to take the rigours for the iit my maths is bad

Grade:12

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
Resnick Halliday for Concepts.
HC Verma(most important) both vol.
JD LEE for inorganic
Morrison Boyd for Organic
Use books for RMO for maths that would do great for JEE.

Do not use Irodov any more Its a great book although.

Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free