Sir i am doing B.SC with honour in physic. Till now i have appeared twice for jee mains exam without taking any coaching but i failed to crack it , now in the next year i will again appear for jee main and i will take coaching this time . So i want to ask is there any disadvantage for appearing jee mains for the third time ?? and if i get select for good college such as warangal in the next year then is there will be any problem during placement as i have a big gap i.e two to three years? sir please soon inform me.

Sir i am doing B.SC with honour in physic. Till now i have appeared twice for jee mains exam without taking any coaching but i failed to crack it , now in the next year i will again appear for jee main and i will take coaching this time . So i want to ask is there any disadvantage for appearing jee mains for the third time ?? and if i get select for good college such as warangal in the next year then is there will be any problem during placement as i have a big gap i.e two to three years? sir please soon inform me.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rinkoo Gupta
askIITians Faculty 81 Points
9 years ago
Dear Student,
Don't worry,you can appear for JE-MAINS.If you do good perform in academic result then then gap does not matter.
All the best.
Thanks & Regards
Rinkoo Gupta
AskIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free