I have completed my B.Tech in software Engineering, Now I am confused where to go for Masters in it or MBA. Can any1 help me out please.

I have completed my B.Tech in software Engineering, Now I am confused where to go for Masters in it or MBA. Can any1 help me out please.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
Since software engineering has lot of scope, in my view you should go for masters in software engineering.

sher mohammad
b.tech iit delhi
pbkumar
12 Points
9 years ago
As per I think you should go for M.Tech in Software Engineering. It's a good course and has wide scope too as per the future prospects. But it depends where you doing this course from. My friend is doing this course from Galgotia University and I think it's a good place to do this course from as it provides better educative environment with highly modernise infrastructure, best faculty from across the world, good tools and techniques to cater research work and even the placement is good. The programme is structured to empower the students with design, analysis and implementation of software products for various computer applications. After doing this course opportunities exist in software industries, management information system department of any industry, educational and various R & D institutions in government and private sector.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free